Updating Opera lost Bookmarks

Jeddi 05:23 05 May 15

I updated my opera from Version 22 to Version Opera29.0.1795.47Setup last day and eventually now don't able to find my bookmarks .How can i recover them or they are permanently lost?

bretsky 11:38 05 May 15

Try clicking on the Opera logo top left of the main page and you will see all the options, look down and click on bookmarks and look for Imported bookmarks heading, the bookmarks that have been imported from your old version of Opera will be stored there, click on this and they will open out in tiled form (Windows 8) but you can change this to details if so wished. I had 12.7 until today, just updated to this version so I could see your problem, all my bookmarks are there so I know this works. I used Opera for years until about a year or so ago, now use google chrome.

HTH

Jeddi 14:52 05 May 15

Click Opera->More tools->Import bookmarks and settings I can only select browsers other than opera to import from,which on my PC are mozilla firefox,IE,chrome etc and which are in un-unsed form installed . I don't find any bookmark data for opera.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…