Updating Motherboard Drivers

Rhuddlan 01:53 11 Dec 03

First of all, does this help the overall speed and performance of the computer and how do I find out all the technical details of my motherboard to update it, and finally where can I look to update it, anyone think it's worth it, I have a Packard Bell i Design 170+ which is 2 years old and I have Win XP Home.
Merry Christmas to everyone

hugh-265156 02:04 11 Dec 03

to find out all the hardware in your case there is no better thatn aida32 click here (personal edt)

also try click here and enter your serial number or model number to get updates.

(ps.packard bells updates are well out of date usually,use aida32 to find out your hardware and get the generic drivers from the other manufactures sites for chipset and graphics etc instead)

install aida32 and click "computer" on the left and "summary" on the right.anything highlighted in blue will be a link for driver updates.

Rhuddlan 02:42 11 Dec 03

Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…