Updating graphics drivers

goll_y 22:20 02 Mar 04

Can anyone help. I've been told that I probably need to update my graphics drivers but am not too sure how to do this. I'm running Windows 2000 Professional. If I provide the information (you'll need to let me know what you need to know). Can anyone direct me to the right place please.

Thanks

Jester2K 22:23 02 Mar 04

What graphics card do you have ?

goll_y 22:26 02 Mar 04

Display
Video Adapter NVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 (32 MB)
3D Accelerator nVIDIA RIVA TNT2 M64

Is that it?

Jester2K 22:34 02 Mar 04

Yup.

Goto click here

Click one of the links under

U.S. English
File Size: 8.5 MB

RUn the program and it'll do the rest.

Disable your Antivirus first.

dazzling (work) 22:34 02 Mar 04

go hereclick here download file then double click on it.it will install drivers for you.darren

bretsky 22:51 02 Mar 04

Go to click here
look for your product (Card type)and follow on screen instructions.

If you are going to download any drivers, you will need to disarm any antivirus software you have running in the background because if you don't, it will corrupt the download.

Go to your control panel and look for admin tools>services and from the list, look for your AV program (antivirus), hilight it and click stop this service.

When you have downloaded the new driver and installed it your pc will ask you to reboot it, when this has been done, your av will automatically start up!

I have just done this on my pc running nVidia geForce2 mx 400.

bretsky using winxp home sp1.

bretsky 22:55 02 Mar 04

Looks like you guys have beaten me to it again!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…