Updating drivers

VCR97 20:28 25 Nov 04

Does anyone have experience of drivershq or any similar emporium? Any advice on multiple driver updates from such a site would be appreciated. This seems simpler than trawling for manufacturers' sites.

smudge101 20:43 25 Nov 04

Driverguide.com is a good one to check out. Free registration and they have 1000's of drivers most with comments from people who have used them.
OK the process may not be automatic as some sites do, but what do you want for free!?

tanzanitre 21:01 25 Nov 04

Yes I subscribed to this.Wasnt so sure as it didnt seem to install drivers correctly or not at all,im no expert when it comes to drivers so I wont put full blame on the programe.Either way they offer a full refund so if you try and decide you dont like it you will get full refund.I received my refund promptly with no hesitations.

pj123 21:03 25 Nov 04

I agree with smudge101. I use Driverguide most of the times I want to find drivers.

Registration is free but if you don't want to register go to click here and click on the "member login" link (Item 3). The user ID is "Drivers" and the password is "all"

Cook2 21:38 25 Nov 04

Download click here and it will show all System Info plus links to the various driver downloads.

smudge101 22:09 25 Nov 04

I agree with cook2 that everest is a very useful program but I found that it ate alot of my system resources and I really needed a reboot after to get my machine back to speed. Could be just me though!

VCR97 20:15 26 Nov 04

Many thanks for the info. I'll have a look at those sites this weekend.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…