Updates

Confab 11:31 11 Apr 03

I've seen quite a few posts lately about updates for Ad-adware, spybot etc, which are fine, but should we not get into the habit of checking for updates every time we use these programms. Am I missing the point or something??

Regards

Amber

barrie_g 11:39 11 Apr 03

no your not missing the point its simply that updates are by there nature very irregular so you may have 3 in one week and then none for a month, people posting about a new update are only being considerate to other users of the software and informing of new updates to those programs, for those people who may only check weekly or even monthly and in my opinion it is this friendly attitude that make this forum one of the friendliest I visit

Confab 11:44 11 Apr 03

If the update relates to a software update then fine, but if it's an update that relates to the spyware or adware lists then I think that these should be checked whenever the programms are used.

I agree that this is a very friendly and helpful site, I guess it's just a personal bug-bear of mine.

Regards

Amber

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…