Updated Free Zone Alarm Cannot connect to Internet

Booper 16:21 24 Jun 04

Since updating my free Zone Alarm. I cannot connect to the internet. Message is the Communication Port is invalid or busy.
If I unistall and reinstall my modem that solves it. I am using XP Home Edition and AOL8. Any ideas.

hugh-265156 16:30 24 Jun 04

did you do a clean install or choose upgrade?

if you chose clean install you will need to allow AOL/internet explorer etc access again as all your settings will be lost.

open zonealarm/program control and see if your programs are listed here,click them and choose allow/block or ask. if not listed click add and browse for aol software and browsers etc that you want to allow access and add them maybe.

sattman 16:44 24 Jun 04

huggy

if you chose clean install you will need to allow AOL/internet explorer etc access again as all your settings will be lost.

I just installed and rebooted, no need to redo any settings apart from permissions etc.

Win ME

Booper 16:48 24 Jun 04

I chose to upgrade. Thanks for all your replies.

Booper 16:54 24 Jun 04

AOL is ticked on Program Control

VoG II 16:55 24 Jun 04

Try uninstalling and going back to 4.5 click here

hugh-265156 16:57 24 Jun 04

permissions is what i ment sattman. i thought my last paragraph made this clear. sorry if my wording is not very clear.

Booper 20:50 24 Jun 04

Thanks to everybody problem as always solved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…