Updated DNT+ Out

john bunyan 13 Mar 12
Answered

For those that use it there is a new version out of Do Not Track Plus.(Free anti tracking )

johnnyrocker 14 Mar 12

tonight it has stopped working with a message to contact support?

johnny

john bunyan 14 Mar 12

johnnyrocker Mine working fine on 2 W7 PC's. 11 items blocked on this site, an increase on the "normal" 6.(3 social buttons;2 ad networks; 6 companies - all blocked) 11,500 blocked in a couple of weeks.

johnnyrocker 15 Mar 12

must have been a glitch from the update as now ok

johnny

john bunyan 15 Mar 12

johnnyrocker Also see here as the update caused a firewall alert.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/helproom/4127150/firewall-says-binaries-have-changed/

johnnyrocker 15 Mar 12

clears it up a bit thanks

johnny

john bunyan 16 Mar 12
Answer

As a matter of interest , since installing DNT+ a couple of weeks ago, my SAS scans have found no ad aware tracking cookies. I do also have Abine and Easy list in my tracking protection. I used to (nearly) always find a couple of tracking cookies before.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message