Update remaining on Filehippo

thumbscrew 22:41 PM 15 Aug 12

I've been using Filehippo for a long time with no problems. For a few months now it's been showing AMD Catalyst Drivers 12.6 XP as an update.Trouble is, although I update it and it tells me that the update is complete, it remains in the Filehippo box....as a waiting update. Can anyone advise please?

Sea Urchin 22:51 PM 15 Aug 12

Yes, I have the same here. But if you check the driver you actually have installed you'll find it hasn't updated - I've run it several times with the same result. In fact you don't really need it for XP and if everything is running well I wouldn't worry.

Why it won't install I don't know.

thumbscrew 23:06 PM 15 Aug 12

Thanks Sea Urchin, I guessed it hadn't updated and in truth I don't really need it. However, it's become one of those annoying computer unimportant but annoying timewasters. It's bugging me just sitting there and I'd dearly love to delete it, but right-clicking doesn't bring up an option and try as i may I simply can't remove it!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites