update for free zone alarm and Anomyizer

Jade 14 G 15:24 11 Mar 07

Have just downloaded AVG spyware again for third time, wasn't sure it would but have got it again and am thinking of buying it which will be a first for me.
Got a list of this website of good spyware, and read a thread that said spybot was out of date now and to use avg one that was ewido which l liked and two others which you had to buy. At this time have scanned and it found 4 spyeware and was advised to delete as they were medium risk. Waiting for there servers to update but told to try later so hope that works but while l was trying to update saw this which sounds good and would be a little over £10 to buy here, its Anonymizer, is it worth getting and what have you heard about it. Also l have had permantly a zone alarm small screen telling me to update but l thought free zone didn't get updates but through monzilla it went to zone site and it has a free zone update, has any others updated zone,
Thanks

Fingees 16:24 11 Mar 07

I have used Zone alarm. and always set it for automatic updates, and it has always been OK.

With that and AVG (free)7.5, I find it's all I need.

Fingees 16:25 11 Mar 07

Sorry, I also use Adaware (free)

Stuartli 16:42 11 Mar 07

ZoneAlarm updates are comparatively infrequent.

Current free version is 7.0.302.000, which I installed on January 16th.

Stuartli 16:44 11 Mar 07

You can download it from:

click here

if you don't have this version.

Jade 14 G 16:55 11 Mar 07

Just have never had a free zone update and have used it for five years, not same one did change it the other month,
Thanks everybody once again,
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant