Update Driver

chezzy 17:00 24 Feb 04

I know this is should be easy to do, but I am quite new to this game and have no idea how to get an updated driver(which I've been advised to do)and then install it on my computer instead of the old one. If anyone could guide me through this process I would be most gratefull. I am running Windows XP professional and my video card is an Nvidia Geforce 2MX100/200. Thanks in advance for any help.
P.S the driver I've been told to get is 5303 whatever that means.

Diodorus Siculus 17:19 24 Feb 04

Go to nvidia.com and click on the link for drivers.

click here

Choose graphics drivers, then GEforce, then your OS (XP)

Follow from there and you will be able to download the drivers.

chezzy 17:49 24 Feb 04

Thanks for your quick reply Diodorus Siculus. I must be really naff at this but I followed your links as far as selecting XP, but from there I couldn't find the driver I needed. Could you give more help please.

Jester2K 17:51 24 Feb 04

Click the Go! button

Jester2K 17:52 24 Feb 04

But this is the page it'll take you to click here

chezzy 19:15 24 Feb 04

Nope still can't fathom it out. Could you please walk me through the process,step by step.Thanks for patience.

TommyRed 19:46 24 Feb 04

On the page you arrive at from Jester2K's link click on 'Primary Download Site' save it to a folder you call 'driver' on your desktop and I would think you just double click on it. Though you might find there's a readme file which you should read and will give you instructions. HTH TR

landrover3 21:15 24 Feb 04

If all else fails Chezzy try the manufacturers site it is click here I updated my drivers from here quite recently regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…