Update Deatils - does not work !

Gaz1234 22:20 27 May 04

Your web-site is begining to annoy me !

I have changed my e-mail address - I go to Update Details and change to my new one - then I get an e-mail saying that I have been given a new 'temporary' password - and that I can log-in and change the password to something more memorable ... If I do .... I find that the system has re-set my e-mail back to my old-e-mail address - and if I try to change it ... we go back to the start ... new 'temporary' password, etc....

Does anybody no how to stop this happening !!!!!

All I want to do is change my e-mail address !!!!!

Thanks in advance !
frustrated user.

christmascracker 22:24 27 May 04

Try clearing your cookies

Gaz1234 22:32 27 May 04

Nope - tried that - round and round we go in ever decreasing circles ... each time I get the e-mail...and each time I go back to change my password .... its has reverted back to my old e-mail address again ... after a few attempts - it just won't let me in at ALL !!! AHHHHGGGGGG!

Gaz1234 23:09 27 May 04

Tried it - did not work - around and around we go in ever decreasing circles !!!

Tog 08:04 28 May 04

If I ever try to change my address details, it tells me my nickname is already in use and doesn't change anything! Did report it way back but it has never been sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…