A² Update available.

rawprawn 08:51 06 Sep 05

Good morning, another one this time 223 new signatures, let's hope this sorts the glitch out.

ventanas 09:06 06 Sep 05

Morning Dennis, decided I am better off at work, and thank you.

Mat2 09:09 06 Sep 05

Morning rawprawn, many thanks

Hamish 09:10 06 Sep 05

Thanks once again

goffer23 12:08 06 Sep 05

Cheers rawprawn!

VoG II 12:23 06 Sep 05

Chegs ® 12:36 06 Sep 05

I only updated it a couple of days or so ago,and this is todays lot. :-)

click here

rawprawn 13:17 06 Sep 05

click here today was only the small one, which I hope will fix the glitch.

Chegs ® 13:31 06 Sep 05

What glitch?

Or do you mean the "referenced memory error" that has just had me chasing round my desktop,as each click on the OK button just popped up another and another,only difference between the 1st and subsequent popups was the later ones were in foreign tongue.

rawprawn 14:15 06 Sep 05

you have now lost me, I simply meant that the total of 173795 sinatures had been downloaded twice. Once on the 2nd and again on the 5th, as my link shows. I don't know what you mean by "referenced memory error" or OK button.i can only see a "Quit" button.

Chegs ® 14:33 06 Sep 05

I ran A2 scan,it found nothing.I then d/l'ed the new sigs,and when I tried to exit A2,I got a popup that declared something about "referenced memory error" I clicked the "OK" button,but it just opened another popup,only this was in a foreign tongue(german,I think)I thought that this was the "glitch" you were referring to.Its not the 1st time I have gotten hold of the wrong end of the stick.At my age(42)you'd have thought I would have ceased chasing sticks. :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…