unwanted web page

HAPPYHIBEE 23:25 06 Jan 05

I keep getting an unwanted web page appearing on AOL9 after I sign on this is in the bottom left corner if you open it out it is blank but will not close down,you have to minimise it then get rid of it but it keeps popping up,I notice it disapears when I open my mail box,I contacted AOL and they told me to rid my art files which I did but the only thing about that was I could not reduce the cache limit down to 5 megabits first it would only go to 35 with working the 2 arrows.I have run my AVG7 and my spybot.I am running windows98 with sygate firewall.Anybody any ideas.I also notice when I open a web page before it is maximised it does not meet the bottom task bar and cant drag it down to it even when holding the curser arrows over the bottom line although you can bring the task bar up but then it looks far to big.Anyone any ideas.Thanks

VoG II 23:33 06 Jan 05

Download Ad-aware click here and update it.

Restart in Safe Mode click here

Run Ad-aware and allow it to delete everything that it finds.

Restart in Normal mode.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…