Unwanted pop up box in OE, Help please.

Green 1 00:53 21 Jul 10

Hi All, Since I have gone from Tesco ISP to TalkTalk, each time I try to send an email a box pops up asking me to log into Tesco's email,when it pops up the mail I am writing reduces and I have to click on the red X to get rid before I can start to write again, I have had all the Tesco stuff taken off my computer by Talk Talk but this thing is still there, I am not very good with computers so cannot find where it may be skulking, please can anybody tell me where to look so I may get rid of this pest, I am on XP and as I say, not too good at this stuff, please can anybody help me, Many thanks for any replies I may get, Brian.

northumbria61 07:26 21 Jul 10

Have you checked your "connections" in Internet Options?

Go to - Tools - Internet Options - "Never Dial a Connection" is selected - the rectangular box is "empty"

Also check in your email program that you do not have Tesco listed in "email accounts"

Green 1 01:29 22 Jul 10

Northumbria 61, you have made an old man VERY happy, I cannot thank you enough, there was a Tesco.net mail thingy in the accounts place, I have deleted it and as yet it has not come back, I do hope that is the last of it, once again mate, many thanks for your help, regards, Brian.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

Disney layout supervisor Rob Dressel on the challenges of visualising Moana

Siri vs Google Assistant