Unwanted Emails

amyjen7 13 Jul 11

Every day for the past 2 weeks I have received unwanted Emails from buy.O.Metric. The option to stop appears at the bottom of the page and is a long email address which does not respond and neither can you copy it. As anyone come across this annoying site and how do I stop the emails. I have Vista Home Premium, my security is Norton and Tiscali my provider. Help would be appreciated. Thank you

polish 13 Jul 11

have you tried blocking them with the settings from which ever program you use to open them ms office etc maybe not ideal but at least you will not have them in your inbox

lotvic 13 Jul 11

Also, Log in to your WebServer webmail, email account and mark them as spam.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message