unwanted emails

qwesaws 07:16 08 May 09

I keep getting emails from one or two different web sites I don`t want to receive these any more so how can I stop them coming?

ened 07:34 08 May 09

Tools - Junk email options.

Or you could go to your isp's on line mail page and stop them there. That way you won't even download them.

Sea Urchin 11:44 08 May 09

Most emails you have in the past requested from websites have an option in the small print at the bottom of the mail - something like "Click here to unsubscribe"

qwesaws 20:41 08 May 09

All right let me be more specific I should have known better but I logged in to one or two dating websites not to join but to have a look know I keep getting noy simple emails but a folder linked to their website making me offers this is obviously to keep me interested and to get me to sign on witch I don`t want to do How can I block these?

grey george 21:29 08 May 09

If your using outlook/express or windows mail, right click the message select junk email options and choose add to block senders list

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…