unwanted emails

march 11:27 31 Mar 04

running windows98se & outlook express I have received this morning unwanted email from the same server, I have put them on the blocked items list & all mail from them is going to the deleted items folder, but I have so far got 27emails in there from them. Everytime I select send/receive I keep getting them, can anyone suggest what I can do to stop them please?
Have not been on any iffy sites and have not replied/opened or sent back anything from them or anyone else I just delete anything I'm not sure about or from anywhere I'm not expecting email from.

thanks march

johnnyrocker 11:39 31 Mar 04

get the following downloads from this site, adaware,spybot,mailwasher and you should be sorted.

johnny.

Get AVG from click here and ZoneAlarm from click here

Both are free

anon1 12:31 31 Mar 04

[email protected]
Whislt it is handy to have both of those it they do not stop emails. The best bet is mailwasher or similar

march 14:06 31 Mar 04

thanks for your help did'nt know anyone had responed as my emails would'nt download (was that due to the trash I was getting?) went back on to pc advisor saw your suggestions& downloaded mailwasher seems to be working as emails are now getting through and it seems easy enough to understand(famous last words)really gratful for your help
love march xxx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…