unwanted cd discs

capnsofa 18:14 02 Jan 06

Not a technical problem, but hoping someone will have ideas.
Over the past few years I have accumulated a large number of CD discs e.g. from magazines, mailshots etc which I do not want but being a bit of a hoarder, I have been reluctant to throw away.
One suggested use has been as a bird scarer, but I am trying to attract them to my garden, not frighten them away!
Any suggestions on other uses (I am not very artistic!) or is there any sort of organisation which could use them?

SB23 18:43 02 Jan 06

3d suncatcher
I'm sure kids would love it
click here

Pineman100 19:36 02 Jan 06

You may not want to use them as bird deterrents in your garden, but I bet you'll have neighbours who do! Anyone who grows vegetables values bird scarers. If none of your neighbours want them, why not offer them to the local allotment or gardening club?
Alternatively, they make good reflectors for hard-to-see driveway gateposts, etc.

amonra 19:52 02 Jan 06

Ask the FE if he is still collecting them. I sent him a pile before Xmas. How about it Peter ?

Brezza 01:44 03 Jan 06

I Have and idea....

PULL..........(Gunshot)

Skills 04:34 03 Jan 06

I quite often see bundles of old disks in the local charity shop, they dont get much for them but they quite often go.

mole44 08:19 03 Jan 06

i take mine to work and just say help yourself,they usually go pretty quick.

mole44 08:19 03 Jan 06

i take mine to work and just say help yourself,they usually go pretty quick.

pj123 12:10 03 Jan 06

Yes, send them to the FE. He put a thread up on the Forum asking for unwanted CD/DVDs some time ago. (I can't find it at the moment).

There is no closing date, but email him first just to make sure he is still accepting them.

pj123 14:25 03 Jan 06

Just found the original thread from the FE.

click here

Don't know whether it is still relevant or not though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…