Unsupported Memory Module?

Chirag 12:39 02 Aug 07

Today morning when I switched on my Dell laptop it came up with a message saying "An unsupported memory module was detected, a bad or unsupported memory module was detected. Please remove the unsupported memory module in socket 1 nearest the centre of the machine. Strike F1 to shutdown" I can only shut down the laptop it does not boot up at all. What is the problem?

Chirag 13:58 02 Aug 07

My laptop has windows xp professional, 256mb ram, 32mb graphics, 40gb hard drive, pentium III. It was working perfectly until now with that message showing up everytime I start it. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Chirag 23:35 03 Aug 07

This error happened due to my battery being extremely low and I had forgot to switch the AC power lead on from the socket. The laptop turned itself off and ever since it comes up with the message "An unsupported memory module was detected, a bad or unsupported memory module was detected. Please remove the unsupported memory module in socket 1 nearest the centre of the machine. Strike F1 to shutdown" I cannot do anything to boot up windows again please help me

Chirag 19:57 16 Aug 07

Please can someone help me, I don't know what has happened to my laptop.

try memtest
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017