unsubscribe from newsletter

sheila.weston 17:27 21 Apr 05

Can someone tell me how I can unsubscribe from the newsletter.

There is a sentence telling me to 'click here', but it is not hyperlinked or highlighted, so nothing happens!

Many thanks.

Sheila

JaßîsFaß ˜ 18:34 21 Apr 05

Have you tried to go to the 'Update your details' link at the top of the page and then uncheck the newsletter tick box?

ade.h 21:21 21 Apr 05

JaßîsFaß ˜ - That doesn't work, it seems!

I tried that a long time ago, repeatedly, and they keep on coming. An email to the Forum Ed didn't have the desired effect either.

Just mark 'em as spam, Sheila, and let them fall into the virtual rubbish bin.

SANTOS7 21:39 21 Apr 05

At the bottom of each newsletter there is a link to unsubscribe, click on that..

sheila.weston 10:00 25 Apr 05

No, Santos7, there isn't. All it says it 'to unsubscribe, click here' but there isn't a hyperlink.

I have just found the 'update your details' page and removed the tick against the email option - will report back. Thanks for the suggestion,JaßîsFaß.
Sheila

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:36 25 Apr 05

shed some light. I have had the e-mail newsletter option ticked since I first registered but do not receive them at all. So Sheila this may or may not work.

TomG 19:51 25 Apr 05

are you receiving the newsletter via webmail (opening the mail in a browser) or maybe hotmail?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…