unstable microsoft live mail email performance

cordeiro 19:09 09 Aug 13

my computer is a dell vostro 460 with windows 7 professional pre-installed which also had 'Live Mail' as the program for email. This email program was fine until a month ago when quite suddenly a window would come up and say "unable to send or receive" error and a code of the error type. I put this down to talktalk who is my ISP. when went to them for help, they said it was not caused by them and I would have to go to Microsoft for a solution, they suggested I go via google ! Which I did and it provided with a tel.no which a 0.800.xxx.xxx number. I rang and was put a Techie, who said that my email had been bugged but they could fix it at a price :£90 per year or £70 one-off fee. Reluctantly I joined, they took over my computer and ultimately told me it would be 48 hrs to finally remove the blockage. The techie are called 24/7 and the address is bomgar-scc-cb\support.247techies.com\start.bat my email is fine after 24 hrs. Have I been taken for a ride ? Rufino Cordeiro

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…