Unscanable files

sorceror7374 01:25 13 Mar 04

I use the Avast Virus checker and am happy with the job it does, however, there seems to be a rather long list of unscanable files, some of which look a bit suspect. There are other programs I've tried in the past that leave unscanned files as well. What's the reason for this and how can I check these unscanned files?

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 01:36 13 Mar 04

They may be in use or loaded into memory so cannot be scanned if in doubt use search to find
the file/s and then right click and select scan.

Regards.

Proxy Worm 09:35 13 Mar 04

Try scanning at click here just to make sure

df118 11:23 13 Mar 04

folks; have looked at thatfor my self (looks similar to waht trend micro does on one of ITS sites); to save my installing the spybot saved in my downloads, is there a site I can go to to "on-line" check for spyware, WITHOUT having TO download a whole programme; THAT is what I AM wanting, but dont know where one actually EXISTS..... ( dont mean to "hijack" the threads "author"!!!!)???tack the answer on to one of my oWN current threads???? tas
df118

Indigo 1 11:32 13 Mar 04
  Indigo 1 11:39 13 Mar 04
  Indigo 1 11:40 13 Mar 04
  df118 13:16 13 Mar 04

can we shift this "on going" to MY "registry " problem thread as we are now "hijacking" Sorceror7374"s thread, which is " discourteous"; can comtinue discussion ON that thread please......tas
sorry sorceror7374, did not intend to "hijack" or offend in any way.....appology offered...df118....

spikeychris 13:47 13 Mar 04

You having a laugh??

df118 13:58 13 Mar 04

spikeychris; see my post 11-23; am SURE this forum must have rules, one of which would be to not hijack another memeber"s thread, which is what I am in danger of doing, and I have my own " registry" problem running, to which replies to my issue need to be addressed and NOT to sorcerer"s thread.....do you take my point????? and what is wrong with mine of 13-I6.....(or are you going to say " what is RIGHT with it???)...the forum is trying to solve problems, so I thought, not create resentmnt between the users,......

spikeychris 14:02 13 Mar 04

Quote "have my own " registry" problem running, to which replies to my issue need to be addressed and NOT to sorcerer"s thread.....do you take my point?????"

Tell it to matron.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…