Unresponsive Script = Continue or Stop?

SparkyJack 10:36 AM 04 Jul 11

Quite often when I 'Fire Up' from Hibernate the above Warning comes to screen, Question is - which is the best option? To continue or to Stop?

johndrew 14:10 PM 04 Jul 11

You don't say what you have running as you come out of Hibernate; my guess would be Firefox is one as this is not an uncommon occurrence with either the browser itself or an Add-on - but I have little idea what actually causes it!!

I do know that the problem can be resolved (sometimes) by either reinstalling Firefox or creating a new profile. If you create a new profile make certain you transfer your bookmarks before you delete the old profile or you will lose them; here's how link text. You should also make a note of your saved Passwords, user names and the sites they apply to - just in case.

Mozilla also offer some advice that may help link text

SparkyJack 14:27 PM 04 Jul 11

Thank you John I guessed FireFox was in the mix somewhere, as it is of little moment I think let sleeping dogs lie- recreating a profile has its own problem as you so rightly outlined.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know