Unresponsive Script = Continue or Stop?

SparkyJack 10:36 04 Jul 11
Answered

Quite often when I 'Fire Up' from Hibernate the above Warning comes to screen, Question is - which is the best option? To continue or to Stop?

johndrew 14:10 04 Jul 11
Answer

You don't say what you have running as you come out of Hibernate; my guess would be Firefox is one as this is not an uncommon occurrence with either the browser itself or an Add-on - but I have little idea what actually causes it!!

I do know that the problem can be resolved (sometimes) by either reinstalling Firefox or creating a new profile. If you create a new profile make certain you transfer your bookmarks before you delete the old profile or you will lose them; here's how link text. You should also make a note of your saved Passwords, user names and the sites they apply to - just in case.

Mozilla also offer some advice that may help link text

SparkyJack 14:27 04 Jul 11

Thank you John I guessed FireFox was in the mix somewhere, as it is of little moment I think let sleeping dogs lie- recreating a profile has its own problem as you so rightly outlined.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Driverless cars in the UK - The story so far: How Google and the UK Government are testing self-drin…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

You can now publish data visualisations to the web from Power BI

Complete guide to Apple's campus 2, everything we know about the new spaceship HQ, plus: new drone…