Unplug all devices

Adz1310 12:00 10 Apr 07

Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone can help? I have a number of USB devices plug into my laptop at anyone time all through a hub. Is there such a program that stops them all working at the same time so then it is safe to unplug, or do u have to do each one at a time???
Looking forward to your responses

anskyber 12:10 10 Apr 07

Have you tried safely remove hardware? This tells you how to take out the icon you ned but you can reverse it to see it. click here

Adz1310 12:17 10 Apr 07

Yes I know how to unplug things, was wondering if there was maybe a third party software that just did it for you rather than going through each device and stopping them all individually.

Adz1310 15:01 10 Apr 07

anyone know?

Fingees 15:18 10 Apr 07

The only time I use remove hardware safely, is when removing memory stick, or card from memory reader.

All other things like wireless card etc I just tke out, when finished using them.

I have removed memory cards from reader in past , without safely remove control,

Can't say ever had any problem, providing PC is not accessing it at the time.

Adz1310 15:20 10 Apr 07

But I have found with time esp with the hard drives, things like autoplay stop working etc!

uesquebeathus 15:24 10 Apr 07

I would doubt if there is a product that covers all usb products, but, you could look here,

a trial product from here
click here

or this one also a trial
click here

this one is free
click here

dogbreath1 16:07 10 Apr 07

click here

.......free, but probably not a place we ought to be downloading from.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now