unlocking Radeon 9200se

tony1160 21:12 23 Apr 04

can anyone help with how you unlock the radeon 9200se x8agp 128ddr.as i wont to flash the bios but it wont allow as the cards locked?

ferrex 23:02 23 Apr 04

Take a look here, this may help. I'll be taking a closer look myself in the near future. I'm having an AIW

click here

hugh-265156 23:41 23 Apr 04

non pro cards are bios locked and the ati drivers also stop you doing this.it will overclock but you will find the clocks keep reseting every few seconds if you note the log from most overclock utillities etc.

dont flash it to overclock it.the standard ati drivers wont work then if you do.

instead install the omega drivers click here these unlock the card and will allow you to overclock it(dont expect much from it though)read the faq first on how to install ie/uninstall just the controlpanel and leave the driver in place.the omega version will overwrite it and install its own control panel with radlinker which will let you overclock.rivatuner is better than radlinker when used with the omegas in my opinion click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…