Unlocking phones

ZoeeBeth23 20 Aug 11

Can you unlock the Samsung Galaxy Fit onto o2?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20 Aug 11
  gengiscant 20 Aug 11

You lock it to a particular network not unlock it. If you unlock a phone any sim should work bar 3 I think. If you do not want to follow 'Fruit bat's' suggestion there is bound to be somewhere near you that will do it,for a price of course, just look in your local phone shops.

johnnyrocker 21 Aug 11

and the result out of interest?

johnny

northumbria61 21 Aug 11

I just recently had a Samsung phone unlocked at a local shop. It was previously on contract with Orange. I looked at sites on the Internet and found they would send me an unlock code with instructions for £25. My first thought was what if it doesn't work and the price seemed a bit steep too. My local shop charged me £10 and I was then SIM free to put any card in.

My advice would be to find a local shop - takes about 20 minutes.

AlanHo 22 Aug 11

I got my Samsung Galaxy unlocked at a local market - a stand selling computer accessories. It took the guy about 15 minutes and he charged me £6

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message