Unlock mobile for e-mail/internet

iqs 16:18 07 Feb 08

Hello,I have a PAYG SONY 810i mobile with O2.The phone is locked to that network.I would like to use another cheaper network,but keeping the phone and just changing the SIM card.

Can anyone suggest a company that can assist please,or is there a free way of doing it.O2 want £15 and will take 28 days.

Cheers

Totally-braindead 16:22 07 Feb 08

Can't the local shops do it. Mine unlocks phones for a tenner and does it there and then.

iqs 16:23 07 Feb 08

shops locally,went through the Yellow Pages.Thanks Totally-braindead

birdface 16:43 07 Feb 08

At one time you could download the code from the Internet free and do it yourself.Worth a look.If not there is usually a local market with a stall that sells or repairs mobile phones.they usually do it for £10.but worth searching the Internet for a free Code so that you can do it yourself.

iqs 17:15 08 Feb 08

buteman

muddypaws 22:43 08 Feb 08

Try a well known marketing site on line
Several sites there. Got my RAZR unlocked via email for £5.
They send the 'subsidy code' code to you to enter once you have the new card in, but they need the EMEI number for your phone that comes up when you press certain keys.
Don't post any EMEI numbers on here though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…