Unknown Plugin For Mozilla Firefox 1.5

Jon-Gadgetlover 13:47 22 Aug 06

I have recentley downloaded Firefox 1.5 for my computer, I am running Windows MCE 2005. Whenever I go onto a video site, e.g, click here , and select a video to watch it comes up with a message at the top of the screen saying: 'Missing Pluggins' it has a button next to it saying: 'Install Missing Pluggins' If I click this, it goes on to a wizard, and for a few seconds it looks for a pluggin. Then a message appears sayig: 'Pluggin Not Found' and has a button next to it saying: 'Manual Pluggin' When I click this it goes to microsoft.com and has hyperlinks to download Media Player 9, 10, 11. etc.
When I go to click here on Internet Explorer however, instead of Missing Pluggin, it plays the video using a Media Player Pluggin. Can you help me find a pluggin?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…