Unknown Password

recap 16:50 16 Dec 03

HI all,

At work we have a W2K network that has shared folders. One of these folders will not accept the required password. I have tried all my usuall passwords but none will give access.

There was link posted on here for software that tracked down passwords but I cannot find it, have done a search to no avail. Anybody any ideas as to where this site is please.

AndySD 17:13 16 Dec 03

click here is this the one you want?

Are you logged into the computer with the shared folder as Admin?

Have you tried taking ownership of the folder and changing security permissions?

recap 17:17 16 Dec 03

Thanks AndySD, I have tired all your suggestions both on the client and the server, but it will not allow me access to do anything in it. Just keeps coming up will username and password even when I go to exit from it.

Your link look just what I am looking for, again thanks AndySD.

recap 17:21 16 Dec 03

Have ticked this for the time being as I am on holiday supposedly anyway. I was called in today to try and solve this. The director has said he will work off the hardcopies for now. Until next year for this one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…