Unknown Host- Error 500

jessej 11:01 28 Sep 05

I have been trying to access a website which I use fairly regular, last used on Monday, but I am now getting the Error 500 message. Seeing as members of this forum also use the same site, in fact one such member advised me to go to it in the first place for help, I'll name it in the hope that somebody can tell me what has happened. The site in question is click here and I am trying to send a PM to one of its members.

€dstowe 11:12 28 Sep 05

I understand that they are moving to a new larger server at the moment and should be back on line soon.

jessej 13:44 28 Sep 05

Thank you edstowe, they could have put a warning out so users knew what they were up to. I noticed a change in the layout of the site over the weekend.

€dstowe 13:53 28 Sep 05

There was a notice on the site yesterday saying that they would be back at 18.00. That didn't happen and some time afterwards the whole thing went down apparently.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…