Unknown Error in Windows Media Player.

birdface 12:09 06 Mar 07

Hi,I have an unknown error in Windows Media Player.Error ID=0xCOOD11CD Condition ID=0x00000000 ,Now the problem is if they don't know what it is ,how am I supposed to fix it,Anybody got any idea's,I am running WMP10.I dont really want to go back to Wmp 11.Is there such a thing as a removal tool For Wmp.Then I could start again.

Joe R 12:20 06 Mar 07
  birdface 12:54 06 Mar 07

Thanks for that Joe,But I dont have Wmp9 on computer.I could delete it run C Cleaner then install it again,I think its when I tried to remove it before that i had all the problems.Will wait and see if anyone else has any idea's,before I uninstall.

birdface 13:34 06 Mar 07

Tried rolling it back,it just stays at V10.

birdface 22:37 06 Mar 07

Solves that problem, cant delete it either.

GaT7 22:43 06 Mar 07

Try a reinstall on top of itself - navigate to C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player, double-click on setup_wm & follow the wizard. G

birdface 10:25 07 Mar 07

I have reinstalled it over the top of existing one,I dont have time right now to have a look see if I have the same problem,I have to go out,Will let you know later.I wont hold my breath,If anybody knows how to get rid of WMP off my computer.!!!Nothing but problems with it since I reformated a few years back,

birdface 17:55 07 Mar 07

Hi,That worked fine.Unknown problem does not show any more,Thank you and Joe R for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…