unknown desktop icon appeared???

second best 01:43 29 Jan 04

hi, i have just noticed i have a small(2mm) white square dot in the top left of my screen, that if i place my mouse over it, i get the expansion arrows. like what you get when you alter the size of a window. doesnt do anything else, but i cant remove it, and i know it shouldnt be there. anyone tell me what it is?

Djohn 01:47 29 Jan 04

Have you just replied to an email or put a new email contact in your address book? does the Icon have one of these at the side of it?

~

second best 01:49 29 Jan 04

no djohn it doesnt. its on my desktop. doing nothing. im going to restart and see if its stil there.

Djohn 01:53 29 Jan 04

Hi second best, Sorry didn't read your post fully, thought you meant a file had appeared on the desktop.

I've heard of this before, a small white square in the top left corner of the screen! Can't for the life of me remember where I read it though. j.

second best 01:56 29 Jan 04

no matter djohn, restart has got rid of it, would still like to know what it was, but nevermind. thanks anyway.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…