YAMA 11:13 AM 09 Dec 11

hi boffins, my problem is that the resolutions on my Hannspree desktop monitor as started to go haywire, colour just falls back to looking like a negative, I switch off back on again, and all seems ok, oh just befor this happens, I noticed that the photo I have on the screen starts to look like a photo from a news paper, you pimply efect, now what I need to knowis, Have i picked up a bug,or is the monitor on its way out, thanks yama

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:18 AM 09 Dec 11

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics driver.

However it does sound as if the monitor is failing as it gets warm.

YAMA 11:28 AM 09 Dec 11

thanks fruit bat, will look at that and report back, yam

YAMA 11:41 AM 10 Dec 11

well never got round to doing what you sugested fruit-bat, wanted to trans fer some photos frm my phone to the pc via Bluesolel - Blue tooth and it stated doing it as I switch in on my pc, ???yama

YAMA 11:43 AM 10 Dec 11

Just opened it a gain as I was answering you,to see if I was right and yes, with out making the conection to my phone,??? any sugetion, cheers yama

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11