Uninstalling super antispyware

hiwatt 10:56 30 May 07

Hi folks,after trying super antispyware I've decicded to get rid of it because it was never finding anything when my other anti spyware's were.Anyway I've removed it via add/remove programs but there's a folder left in program files that will not delete?Can someone tell me how to delete it please?I've tried ccleaner and I've tried safe mode,any help is appreciated.

VoG II 11:04 30 May 07
  birdface 11:12 30 May 07

Hi,I agree with you with Super Anti-spyware,All it ever found for me was a couple of cookies,But maybe i never gave it enough time.After deleting it from add remove ,I started search and it still has 3 or four folders on there,But I just left them in case I ever wanted to try it again.Have you tried exploring the folder sometimes you get different programs in it and it just a matter of deleting the super anti-spyware one,But if they are all s/Anti try deleting them one at a time,Or it may be the folder is already empty.You could try this optimizer it cleans out the registry and has a defrag as well,Even if it does not get rid of the folder your computer will run a lot faster,click here it only deletes 10 things at a time, but you can run it as often as you wish.

hiwatt 11:18 30 May 07

I've tried opening the folder and deleting the files one by one,they all delete except 2.I've also tried winaso.Even though it wont do any harm,I just like to get rid of all folders that I don't use.Thanks.

hiwatt 14:25 30 May 07

I managed to get the folders deleted.Once I deleted a folder from the application data folder the main super antispyware folder then deleted from program files,Thanks.

birdface 17:00 30 May 07

Ok.If you are happy that you now have it sorted,Tick the little square and press resolved,Good Luck.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…