uninstalling software

Eargasm 21:02 08 Mar 04

Hi all
My mate has bought some sony cdr's they came with a free photo suite called Labophoto express,he's installed it but it works for a while then keeps locking up his pc.
He wants to uninstall it but it hasen't got a uninstall and isn't listed in add/remove programs, using win98se anyone any ideas how to get rid? Thanks

@jc 21:24 08 Mar 04

This might Help.

Add remove plus

You could try downloading the free version here click here

Eargasm 21:32 08 Mar 04

Thanks for that i'll download the trial version

GroupFC 21:40 08 Mar 04

You could try this click here

I haven't used it myself so i don't know how good (or bad!) it is!

Eargasm 22:34 15 Mar 04

Just a thought ,while using aida 32 tonight, i noticed on the software option, double clicking the software title gave the option of uninstalling would this work,has anyone used it to uninstall?

woodchip 22:40 15 Mar 04

Then the best he can do is,

To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders type in the box XXXXXX click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with XXXXXX in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type XXXXXX and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than XXXXXX then reboot your computer

The XXXXXX is the Programs Name to type

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…