Uninstalling Rainlender calender from programmes

cruiser2 10:55 AM 27 Aug 12

I have Windows 7 32 bit as my OS. After having a problem with my computer, I have re installed Rainlender calender. When I start the computer the monitor icons are fuzzy and I get a small window saying I have two versions of Rainlender. If I click shut down the icons revert to normal. When I go into Control Panel to try to uninstall Rainlender, it is not shown in the list of programmes. So how can I uninstall it and then re-install so that ir is running normally. Have tried other calenders but they don't seem as good as this.

northumbria61 11:01 AM 27 Aug 12

You may have to download and run Mighty Uninstaller to search for Rainlender see here enter link description here

cruiser2 16:11 PM 27 Aug 12

I have managed to uninstall it. Tried Mighty Unistaller but it kept asking me for payment before I could go any further. So I down loaded Rainlender again. This appeared in the Control panel so I then clicked "Uninstall" and it went. So I am leaving well alone for a few days to let my computer settle down again

northumbria61 17:53 PM 27 Aug 12

Thanks for the feedback

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016