Uninstalling Programs

Eargasm 22:45 10 Oct 04

Hi all

I just wondered does anyone know of a freeware utility that will safely uninstall programs,that are not listed in add/remove programs,or don't have their own uninstaller.

hugh-265156 00:45 11 Oct 04

no sorry. i have tried all the so called super un install utillities programs, they do work but no more than add remove programs does in xp itself.

what is it you want to un install?

some software isnt actually installed on your computer after you download it but just saved in a folder and therefore not listed in add remove programs. when it comes to removing it, all you do is check add remove programs and if its not there then click here or click here maybe

curlylad 00:52 11 Oct 04

My Uninstaller click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:11 11 Oct 04

Software removal :-
Smart uninstaller click here
MyUninstaller click here

Eargasm 23:22 11 Oct 04

Thanks Guys
Sorry for the late response,but i have had major probs getting on here tonight.

Downloaded My Uninstaller but the program isn't listed.

huggyg71 the program i am trying to uninstall is easy working typing tutor,it's in a folder on the c:drive/ttwin and i think one of the kids must of installed it,i just wondered if it was safe to delete the folder as i can't seem to uninstall it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…