Uninstalling present broadband modem

roybowls 11:18 06 Nov 07

I am about to change my broadband provider and am at the moment using a BT Voyager 240 and need to uninstall it to use the BT Voyager 210 provided by new provider.

How do I uninstall my Voyager 240?

Roybowls

mgmcc 11:31 06 Nov 07

These both appear to be combined Modem/Routers and, provided you connect to them by ethernet, there isn't anything installed in the PC that you need to remove.

roybowls 09:56 07 Nov 07

Thanks for the info. I have ethernet installed and await for my new provider to give me the go-ahead to install.

roybowls 17:13 08 Nov 07

I have today been informed that my new provider has been activated and, as the new Voyager 210 router hasn't arrived, I will stick with my original Voyager 240.

When I go to my configeration page which,
confirms that I am online, if I press disconnect will the original Configeration Manager screen then show to allow me to type in my new user name and password?

roybowls 17:17 08 Nov 07

I have today been informed that my new provider has been activated and, as the new Voyager 210 router hasn't arrived, I will stick with my original Voyager 240.

When I go to my configeration page which,
confirms that I am online, if I press disconnect will the original Configeration Manager screen then show to allow me to type in my new user name and password?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced