uninstalling mc Afee security centre

Bike-it 00:35 14 Jan 09

i just bought a new dell studio laptop which came with 60 days free trial of mcafee security preinstalled, how can i unistall this programme, as whenever i try to uninstall from the control panel it gives you numbers and letters but no mention of any programme name.

brundle 00:36 14 Jan 09
  birdface 00:46 14 Jan 09

Maybe use the removal tool from here.click here

birdface 00:47 14 Jan 09

Oops to slow with my search.

JanetO 09:29 14 Jan 09

I had to delete the entry from the registry too or else you may still get reminders even after deletion.

birdface 09:37 14 Jan 09

Hi.If you have not actually used it this program will get rid of most unwanted programs on a new computer.click here As far as I know it is still free to use.

Bike-it 18:50 15 Jan 09

Thanks folks for your advise, i downloaded the mcafee uninstall tool and it worked ok.

birdface 19:53 15 Jan 09

Glad you got it sorted.Remember to tick the little square and press resolved.It saves others from looking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…