Uninstalling Incredimail

corbs 13:12 30 Aug 06

Hi, my in laws recently invested in a computer, and have managed somehow to get the Incredimail system attempting to install itself on the computer everytime the computer is switched on. They use Outlook anyway, I am not sure what they have done, I want to get rid of Incredimail, but as it attempts to install itself it says it can't do it and has put a shortcut on the desk top for installation later. I delete the shortcut, but it always comes back and there is nothing in add/remove programmes for it. I am not a computer genius unlike many of you are! Is there anyway I can remove it?

VoG II 13:13 30 Aug 06

See if it is listed in msconfig click here

skidzy 17:25 30 Aug 06

Shot in the dark here,you could try Ccleaner it has an uninstaller. click here

or click here

Dont forget to use a registry cleaner after uninstalling,this will tidy up any obsolete registry paths.Ccleaner will do this for you as well ccleaner.

Another free registry cleaner click here

Dont forget to reboot your system after the changes have been made.

If in any doubt about using the registry cleaners,please create a system restore point first.

Hope this helps.

Fingees 18:34 30 Aug 06

I have used incredimail for years.

It can be uninstalled from the add/remove programs in the control panel

I've just checked, and it appears there on my computer.

bluto1 23:09 30 Aug 06

Try going into programme files on your C drive and uninstalling there

birdface 07:48 31 Aug 06

Corbs,It might be easier for you to install Incredimail on your computer, Once installed, You can then go into Add or Remove in control panel,And then remove it,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…