Uninstalling Drivers

LANCER8725 18:32 19 Jun 05

I've just installed Call of Duty and every time I try to play the game this message appears:

You should install the latest drivers for your video card, being sure to uninstall the old drivers first. If you already have the latest drivers, you should completely uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them. This fixes most problems. If the game still doesn't work, it may be that your video card does not have the minimum features required. Please check the readme for more information, including a list of supported video cards.

I am completly up to date but but have no idea how to unistall and reinstall drivers can anyone help please.

Strawballs 18:39 19 Jun 05

Go to control panel>system>hardware>device manager>display adapters you should then see your graphics card if you open this then right click on your card select properties and you can then uninstall the drivers from there

helmetshine 19:11 19 Jun 05

I've got an ATI card and the way they say to do it is to go to Control Panel,ADD/REMOVE Progs and remove the drivers and control panel....reboot when prompted.On rebooting the Found New Hardware wizard will pop up....cancel out of this,don't install the drivers using the wizard.Find the new driver file and double click it to install the drivers...another reboot and it's done.I should imagine that Nvidia would be something similar but you should check their website to confirm this

SEASHANTY 20:20 19 Jun 05

Some info on this website page Install a new graphics card. Mentions driver removal
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…