uninstalled prog but the drivers are still there

patsyanne 09:12 30 Jul 05

I have unistalled sonicstage cause of my computer crashing with it on, computer is stll shutting down when i put a disc in the drive and says uninstall any new software i have done that and ran reg seeker and looked in prog files and got more sonic off but when i look at my drivers there are 2 there that are listed as Sonic can i get rid of them as i not using sonic now and i think one of the drivers is suspect anyway cause when the computer crashed it used to come up and say check any new drivers . thanks very much

SLAYER 09:39 30 Jul 05

I also had problems with this program,did you try system restore to before you to put it in.

patsyanne 09:52 30 Jul 05

I tried every thing after i uninstalled sonicstage ,system restore last known configuration stll the computer shuts down but i now use Vaio to drag and drop music into the mp3and its not crashing so much but when i put a cd in any of the 3 drives i have the computer switches itself off then comes back on again i never had this problem before Sonicstage.
Common sense tells me to get rid of the drivers but with computers commonsense isnt always right !

SLAYER 10:11 30 Jul 05

go for it,set up a restore point first.good luck.

patsyanne 10:14 30 Jul 05

Cheers i do it ,yep set up the restore point now ,i post back what happens next .thanks SLAYER

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…