uninstalled prog but the drivers are still there

patsyanne 09:12 30 Jul 05

I have unistalled sonicstage cause of my computer crashing with it on, computer is stll shutting down when i put a disc in the drive and says uninstall any new software i have done that and ran reg seeker and looked in prog files and got more sonic off but when i look at my drivers there are 2 there that are listed as Sonic can i get rid of them as i not using sonic now and i think one of the drivers is suspect anyway cause when the computer crashed it used to come up and say check any new drivers . thanks very much

SLAYER 09:39 30 Jul 05

I also had problems with this program,did you try system restore to before you to put it in.

patsyanne 09:52 30 Jul 05

I tried every thing after i uninstalled sonicstage ,system restore last known configuration stll the computer shuts down but i now use Vaio to drag and drop music into the mp3and its not crashing so much but when i put a cd in any of the 3 drives i have the computer switches itself off then comes back on again i never had this problem before Sonicstage.
Common sense tells me to get rid of the drivers but with computers commonsense isnt always right !

SLAYER 10:11 30 Jul 05

go for it,set up a restore point first.good luck.

patsyanne 10:14 30 Jul 05

Cheers i do it ,yep set up the restore point now ,i post back what happens next .thanks SLAYER

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

How to lose weight with an Apple Watch