Uninstall RoxWatch Tray9

provider 2 11:29 29 Aug 08

Does anybody know how to get rid of this damn thing?

It`s a remnant of a partly-disabled Roxio prog that came pre-installed on a Dell laptop.

I`ve removed some of it using Crap Cleaner, followed by Ccleaner and Ccleaner Registry cleaner.
Then Windows Uninstaller Cleanup Utility, to remove three Roxio items and one Sonic still remaining, followed by Ccleaner registry clean again.

The problem is RoxWatch Tray9 still appears in Task Manager but not in Add/Remove or Ccleaner uninstaller or in the WUCU.

I could use msconfig to stop it at start-up but I would prefer to get rid of it completely and I think the RevoUninstaller uses the Add/Remove list of installed progs, doesn`t it?

Any ideas most welcome.

PO79 13:57 29 Aug 08
  provider 2 15:45 29 Aug 08

PO79,

Many thanks for that. You would think Rexio would provide a decent uninstaller for their own program, but apparently not.

They recommend using the WUCU and then RegEdit to delete registry keys, which would make me very nervous and is very much last resort stuff.

I`m going to give RevoUninstaller another try. Previously, I`ve used only the most obvious functions without going into any real depth about what it can do, but I think it might just do the business, especially the "search as you type" thingy:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017