uninstall problems

windy 21:03 11 Mar 04

Hello there, ihave recently bought my grand children a Acer 120 p c system with windows xp.My problem is my daughter tried to install a program not compatable with xp.Although the title of the program is on the computer it will not play and as we cannot install any other program fully i think this program must be at fault.But when i try to uninstall it i just get a message saying uninstall files cannot be read,so could any one sugest solution to this problem please.

User-312386 21:14 11 Mar 04

i would try and re-install the programme. On some programmes you have to uninstall via the disc.

May not have made myself clear, so here goes.

Some programmes that have been installed sometimes need to be uninstalled via the original installation programme or disc.

Either put the disc in or double click the programme and see if an option pops up to uninstall.

steven_frost 21:14 11 Mar 04

try running the program wizard and set it for windows 98 and then try to install it it may work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…