Uninstall prob with listing missing

Hetti 16:50 02 Apr 15
Answered

I thought I would try Chrome browser, but after a few days decided to uninstall it via Revo. Revo started the uninstall process then started to hang at the stage after selecting the option after "Moderate uninstall" I think it is "Advanced uninstall" I waited about ten mins but it was stuck there, closed Revo rebooted PC and tried again but same thing happened,now however the Chrome entry had gone from the list in Revo so I cant try to uninstall it from there now. Chrome is still on my PC and works as normal, but I want to remove it.

Forgot to add Chrome is not listed in Control panel> uninstall programs to try to uninstall from there.

How can I get rid of it please if not listed?

Nontek 17:25 02 Apr 15

If you only had Chrome on for a few days, try doing a System Restore back to before you installed Chrome.

wee eddie 17:43 02 Apr 15

This is a "might" try as Revo can sometimes appear to stick for an unreasonable amount of time while it is searching the Registry.

Reinstall Chrome and start again

bumpkin 17:56 02 Apr 15
Answer

If you use Revo in advanced mode then you have to select the registry entries that you want removed. Re-install Chrome (I know you still have it) then run Revo in Advanced and cick "select all" when asked what to delete.

Hetti 20:57 02 Apr 15

Thanks all............. reinstall then uninstalled

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…