Uninstall this PC MightyMax THING!!!!! please

Installed to try out as i'd never had a go with one, and I had a shell.dll prob which I thought it might find. It didnt find the problem keeps going off uninvited (loads of hooters and bells) and I cant get rid of it. Help, I dont want to uninstall and reinstall all but I will as I HATE this kind of THING. There should be a law againt it.
hopeful k

I dont know if I feel stupid or angry the most, angry I think! its taking advantage of people perhaps in trouble.

Valvegrid 12:38 07 Oct 04

Have you tried going to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel and look down the list and removing it from there.

Strawballs 12:41 07 Oct 04

If you had no luck through add remove programs try installing and useing thisclick here

Wont unistall from Add/Remove (error occured)cant use sys. restore (unexpected shutdown errors). No listing in add/Remove any more. And this thing is supposed to help, its more of a virus than a help and it goes off every 15mins or so. (sounds like a police siren.

cheers k - one very angry hermit

Strange, following the clues I downloaded and reinstalled the program on top of itself so to speak, this time it uninstalled from add/remove. Now back to those missing files.
happier hermit - k

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…