Uninstall issues

Eraflooz 03:41 08 May 04

Hi People...
I am trying to reinstall Norton Systemworks 2002 but am having probs. It says that before I can install the whole program, the pre-existing installations of Utilities and Clean Sweep have to be removed and it will NOT install otherwise. The problem is that somewhere along the line all references to Norton Utilities and Norton Clean Sweep were deleted from the computer leaving me with no way to uninstall. (They do not show up in the Add/Remove applet). Every uninstaller that I have tried does not even say that they are installed. Systemworks 2002 is one of my favorite programs and I really want it back.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can find these two programs, Utilities and Clean Sweep, and how I can safely remove them?

Thanks for your help!

Eraflooz 05:01 08 May 04

Forget about it...Ashampoo Uninstaller suite did the job that none other could...it makes editing your registry(well deleting entries anyway) easy as pie and solved the problem.
Thanks for your time

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…