uninstall collins talking dictionary

little caesar 14:47 08 Nov 03

when i try to uninstall this program the box shows the uninstall tag gray but the cancell box is black same happens when i go to add /remove

what do i do help

SEASHANTY 14:52 08 Nov 03

If you installed this programme from a CD-ROM check on the original to see if there is an 'uninstall' option and use that.

rawprawn 15:05 08 Nov 03

click here I think you could follow the same instructuions regarding deleting it from the registry that I gave here.

woodchip 15:13 08 Nov 03

He means look at the CD-ROM for a file that is uninstall. You would have to double click the file for it to work. But just had a look at My Oxford Talking Dictionary cd and cannot see any uninstall nor is there one in programs or Add Remove, SO This is how you can do it. It may be out of the same Stable with a different name.

To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders type in the box collins talking dictionary click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with collins talking dictionary in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type collins talking dictionary and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other than collins talking dictionary then reboot your computer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…