uninstall Alpha Five Data Base

fullyfitted 21:04 08 Apr 03

I installed A5v4 from the cover disc of P C Advisor.As I did not like it I uninstalled using " add & remove" programmes.The programme is no longer listed but still exists taking up nearly 50Mb of my very limited hard drive.
I am using Win 98 and the hard drive is partitioned into drives C , D, E, F and A5v4 was installed onto the F drive. the files listed on windows explorer are in C\ progamme file ,195 bytes and F\ progamme files , 889 files and 55 folders (46.9 Mb).I cannot find an uninstall exec among the listed folders.
What is the cleanest and safest way to get rid of the beast
As I am very much a novice I would appreciate it if any reply could be in very basic terms ( no pun intended)
Many thanks

recap 21:26 08 Apr 03

See if there is still a folder in Explorer for the program and delete it.

fullyfitted 22:00 08 Apr 03

Sorry for being a bit thick, probably due due to the Scottish falling down water but the files I mentioned were identified from windows explorer. Do I just High light them and hit the delete key?
Is it as simple as that?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…