uninstall adaware se help

patso 16:07 03 Feb 08

can anyone help me uninstall Adaware se personal free version so i can update to 2007 version.i cant find the prog in add remove and i cant find the uninstaller in the root install file on my c disc,any ideas please

rawprawn 16:29 03 Feb 08

Try click here
reinstall it, and then uninstall using it's own uninstall program.

patso 16:57 03 Feb 08

thanks rawprawn that done the trick a reinstall then uninstall,i will install the 2007 version now cheers and thanks again

patso 17:01 03 Feb 08

just tried to install and prog is telling me a previous version is ther and use control panel to remove ,its in all progs lavasoft but add remove not finding it whrer do i go from here sorry

rawprawn 17:11 03 Feb 08

click here Try this download and run both Registry and Cleaner. (It's safe) then reboot and see how you get on.

patso 17:15 03 Feb 08

i sorted it with the advice you gave me and the lavasoft support page,i ran the unwise.exe file then deleted the folders and shortcuts thanks again and sorry for being a pest cheers rawpeawn

cocteau48 17:37 03 Feb 08

No one is ever a pest on this forum patso.
Glad your sorted
c.48

patso 18:08 03 Feb 08

thanks again i done what you suggested -reinstalled-uninstalled and deleted all the Awse folders and installed the new prog,i have ccleaner which didnt find the old prog in its add remove but things are sorted now,thanks again c48 cheers

rawprawn 18:27 03 Feb 08

As cocteau48 saya no one is a pest here, this is what this forum is about. I am glad that your problem is resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced